(English) World Bank Institute: Art of Knowledge Exchange – Call for Good Practices & Lessons Learned
From World Bank Institute website:
All submissions should be completed by Monday, March 18th, 2013
We are currently producing the 2nd edition of the Art of Knowledge Exchange Planning Guide Book – a practical guide for Knowledge Exchange Practitioners. In this new edition we want to showcase practitioners’perspectives from around the world: what worked, what didn’t, and what you would have done differently.
Who can particiapte?
participate if you have…
- Connected development practitioners to new information and opportunities within countries, across countries, and regions
- Encouraged innovation and sharing of practical experience
- Inspired collaboration between development actors
- Facilitated new methods for capacity development
- Catalyzed the way other practitioners do development
If you are a development practitioner, work for an international organization, philanthropic organization, non-governmental organization, educational institution or a private sector foundation/institution, you may apply.
What is in it for you?
A number of these good practices will be profiled (in part or fully) in the new edition of the World Bank’s Art of Knowledge Exchange Planning Guide Book. The stories will also become part of an internal library of knowledge exchange. All selected participants will receive copies of the new edition of the Art of Knowledge Exchange. …”
For more info and link to application site, visit: http://wbi.worldbank.org/sske/artofke-call-for-good-practices