(English) Center for Health Market Innovations – 2012 Highlights
The Center for Health Market Innovations just announced the publication of its second annual addition of Highlights 2012 - a publication with observations about health markets from around the world.
- A visualization depicting key characteristics of the 1,200programs in CHMI’s data set, including 200 programs added since our lastreport, on page 10.
- Key facts about 80 newly launched programs in the pastyear, including a Somaliland pharmacy franchise and a Kenyan call center, on page 8.
- Insights into business models adopted by primary healthcarefranchises and chains, mobile healthcare, and programs striving toimprove maternal healthcare, starting on page 13.
- A new way to track program performance in key dimensionslike quality, cost, and efficiency; selected results from a sample of close to 150 health programs, on page 28.
- Examples of in-country events led by our partners in the Philippines,Indonesia, Kenya, and elsewhere, bringing together people who are implementing, studying, and funding market-based health programs. Highlights from these events start on page 32. …”