Center for Health Market Innovations – 2012 Highlights
The Center for Health Market Innovations just announced the publication of its second annual addition of Highlights 2012 - a publication with observations about health markets from around the world.
- A visualization depicting key characteristics of the 1,200
programs in CHMI’s data set, including 200 programs added since our last
report, on page 10.
- Key facts about 80 newly launched programs in the past
year, including a Somaliland pharmacy franchise and a Kenyan call center, on
- Insights into business models adopted by primary healthcare
franchises and chains, mobile healthcare, and programs striving to
improve maternal healthcare, starting on page 13.
- A new way to track program performance in key dimensions
like quality, cost, and efficiency; selected results from a sample of close to
150 health programs, on page 28.
- Examples of in-country events led by our partners in the Philippines,
Indonesia, Kenya, and elsewhere, bringing together people who are implementing,
studying, and funding market-based health programs. Highlights from these events
start on page 32. …”