Page 4 of 5
The PAHO Library maintains different collections pertaining to the work of the Organization, information that is accessible through the PAHO/HQ Online Library Catalog on the web, and in CD-ROMS, as follows:
- PAHO Collection: Includes documents, meetings, serials
- PAHO Institutional Memory Electronic Collection (historical and others) in full text: Includes Boletín de la OPS, Bulletin of the Pan American Health Organization, policy documents such as Executive Committee 1-58, Directing Council, Pan American Sanitary Conference and its Resolutions. It also includes other conferences such as Sub-Committee on Planning and Programming, Special Sub-Committee on Women, Health and Development, Advisory Committee on Medical Research and others.
- WHO Collection: Includes PAHO holdings pertaining to selected WHO Serials, complete collection of World Health Assembly and Executive Board Meeting documents, selection of WHO documents, serials, and other Regional technical documents
- Other documentation, literature and journal titles pertaining to Public Health from countries of the Region
- Document Collections of PAHO Technical Programs Accessible through the Institutional Memory.
- Collection of International/Regional Journals
- Reference Collection
All referenced documents are accessible through the electronic online catalog.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 08:26