Government of Canada
Learn more about the Health Porfolio
- Assisted Human Reproduction Canada (AHRC) is the federal regulatory agency responsible for protecting and promoting the health, safety, dignity and rights of Canadians who use or are born of assisted human reproduction technologies.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is the Government of Canada's agency responsible for funding health research in
- The Hazardous Materials Information Review Commission (HMIRC) is charged with providing the trade secret protection mechanism within the National Office of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System.
Canada (HC) is the Federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health, while respecting individual choices and circumstances.
- Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB) is a quasi-judicial body that protects consumers and contributes to health care by ensuring that the manufacturers' prices of patented medicines are not excessive.
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) promotes and protects the health of Canadians through leadership, partnership, innovation and action in public health.
Departments and Agencies
Canada in the Americas
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT)
Health Canada (HC)
Última actualización el Lunes 11 de Febrero de 2013 11:41