Essential Public Health Functions Virtual Course
CVSP Nodo, Colombia
To Develop management skills of the Essential Public Health (FESP) to help strengthen national health systems and improving health conditions of the population.
- To recognize the FESP as a framework for conceptualization and challenges of public health practice in the region.
- To identify the role and challenges of the Health Authority for the development of FESP.
- To identify the responsibilities of those involved in the development of FESP and in solving health problems and the importance of participatory action and cross-cutting to improve public health.
- To desing an intervention proposal for strengthening the FESP in the influence area in order to meet the challenges of public health practice in the working area.
- Brochure (In Spanish)
- Participant List (In Spanish)
- FESP Course Meeting with tutors and academic coordinator (In Spanish)